Your Wedding on Koh Tao
Take advantage of the stunning surroundings of Sairee beach at the Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort and hold your wedding on our tropical paradise island of Koh Tao. Our staff will help you create memories to cherish. We can offer you a traditional Thai wedding ceremony blessed by buddhist monks, or a simple western style wedding.
However you choose to exchange your vows we can arrange and co-ordinate all aspects of your wedding to ensure that your special day is one to remember. This exclusive package to celebrate your tropical wedding day, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- One night in a honeymoon set up in a beach front deluxe pirate cottage with in room floral decoration
- Breakfast served to your room in the morning after your wedding day
- Wedding ceremony with licensed minister (excluding marriage license)
- Wedding ceremony setting beach front, floral decoration for the ceremonial area
- One large bridal bouquet
- A tier wedding cake on the wedding date (2 pounds) and cake cutting ceremony with a bottle of sparkling wine for toasting on the wedding date
- 36 Wedding photos in 6” x 4”
- Private candle light dinner for 2 persons and a bottle of house white or red wine at the happy snapper restaurant
- Fish releasing to bring lucky and happiness to the couple
- All the flower decoration and bouquet during the party will be decorated by available local flowers within its season
- A-la carte buffet dinner a minimum of 20 persons at The Happy Snapper Restaurant in romantic atmosphere
- Cocktail reception including beer, house wine, soft drink and fruit juice - 1500 THB per person
- Live entertainment featuring Thai classical dance - 12000 THB
- Pre-wedding spa treatment this includes 1 hour of facial and body aromatic massage and herbal steam bath - 3500 THB per person
- Hairdressing and make up for bride and bridegroom - 5000 THB
- Video recording - 5000 THB
Please note that the package does not include the marriage licence
If you require a licence, you will have to give confirmed and written evidence that your legal civil status allow you to get married. The forms are available from your embassy in Bangkok. Once in Thailand you will have to present yourself at your embassy in Bangkok, together with your passport for the form being stamped. The form will then be translated into Thai by an authorized translator who will use a stamp that other Thai authorities will accept.
You will then have to take this form to the legelisation and naturalisation department in Bangkok, they will need five full working days to process it. The Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort will be happy to assist you with any special or unique ideas you may have for your special day.
Book your wedding
We only ask for a 10000 THB non-refundable deposit to lock in the date of your choice and to secure our services in organizing your wedding for you. We do not require any further payment until 60 days before the date of your wedding when we will request the total balance of the accommodation booked. At 30 days before the day of your wedding we request 50% of the wedding quote.
The final balance is thereafter due some two or three days before the date of your wedding and we usually require that this is settled when we meet during the pre-meeting. Please note that these prices can be subject to change and we will attempt to keep you informed as best as possible.
A wedding date is not confirmed until a deposit is received. Upon payment of the deposit, a wedding date can be moved subject to availability at no additional cost, but no refund will be provided in the event of a cancellation. We never organize more than one wedding a day so once a deposit is paid, that date is locked out for that wedding alone.